Sunday 30 October 2011

Voodoo Kiss Official Launch






Hey everyone,

I'm absolutely thrilled to announce that Voodoo Kiss is finally available in all eBook stores. I had a blast researching and writing this book. What with me being superstitious and all, I was excited but also scared while diving deep into the world of Voodoo, but now I actually think it's kinda cool. As long as the priestess doesn't use anything foul smelling, like blood and what else not, I can keep it together and ignore the creepy feeling in the pit of my stomach.
Anyway, I'd like to thank my readers for the support. If it weren't for you and the expressed interest in reading another book in the Ancient Legends series, Voodoo Kiss would probably not exist. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it.


1 comment:

  1. I’m here visiting from Jeremy Bates' blog hop, and I love your blog!

    My favorite scary book is IT (scared the crap out of me as a kid), movie that horrified me most was Rob Zombie’s remake of Halloween, and I did not dress up this year, because I suck. One of my favorite costumes in the past was "Dead Baby Roller Blades."

    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete